Proceedings in the event of LPG tank system failure
In the event of a fire or tank failure (gas leaks), immediately notify your gas supplier. Emergency telephone number DragonGaz – (+48) 695 219 832 – open 24/7.
Please, remember to:
- do not enter these rooms,
- close the gas supply by shut-off valve on the building or directly on the tank,
- open the windows from the outside of building to ventilate the rooms,
- turn off (if possible) main power supply to the building. Turn off the gas,
- inform all people in the building of the situation with caution,
- do not use electric doorbells, elevators, electric lighting on the stairwell and basement until the breakdown,
- notify the gas supplier about the accident,
- in case of fire contact emergency personnel immediately
In the event of a fire, immediately cut off the gas supply to the building.